Monday 17 June 2013

PICK THE BEST IDEAS FOR YOUR TRENDY BRIDAL HAIRSTYLE!


I’m a hairdresser myself and I know how to make awesome bridal hairstyles. That’s why for me is super complicate to find my own hairdo for my wedding. I don’t want traditional styles that I have been making for other brides for a many years.
I’m looking for inspirational pictures to find new ideas for my own wedding hairdo. That’s why this is the place where you can pick the best ideas that none of you friends have got ;) I share the best inspirational pictures with you. Be brave – be different!
More great hairstyles you can find on my “Good hair day” Facebook page!
beautiful head bun
big trendy hairstyle
curly hairdo with tiara
amaxing bridal hairdo
feather hairdo hairstyle
feather, swan hairdo
flower girls hairstyle
flowers in hair wedding style
hair jewelry wedding stylehair like queen bride
hair shaped like flower
lovely open hair do
Modern, simple showe hairdo
one-sided hairdo
open hair do
orchid wedding hairdo
queen hairdo wedding
romantic blond hairdo
romantic wedding hairdo
traditional hairdo
traditional wedding hair
trendy brides 2013
trendy flower hairstyle wedding
trendy head bun
trendy long hair wedding style
vintage wedding hairstyle
wedding hair plait with curls
winted wedding hairstyle with crystals

Embroidery V-Neck Chiffon Black High Low Cocktail Dress


Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: V-neck 
Waist: Empire 
Hemline/Train: Asymmetrical 
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless 
Embellishments: Beading, Ruching, Appliques, Lace, Embroidery 
Fabric: Chiffon 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Black 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Prom, Cocktail, Homecoming, Evening Dresses
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment