Wednesday 26 June 2013

Behind the Scenes of “The Fitting Room” w/ Walmart



Simple Beaded V-Neck A-Line Chiffon Prom Evening Dress




Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: V-neck 
Waist: Empire 
Hemline/Train: Floor Length 
Sleeve Length: Cap Sleeve 
Embellishments: Beading, Ruching/Pleated 
Fabric: Chiffon 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Regency 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Prom, Evening 
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer


Hi guys! Today I am blogging to you live from San Francisco airport. Well, not really. I’m sitting at the airport waiting for my flight, which boards in 2 hours! Yuck. But, by the time you read this, I’ll probably be back home in LA.
For those of you that don’t follow my Twitter or Instagram let me fill you in on some exciting details.
I flew in to San Francisco yesterday afternoon to film a segment for Walmart this morning. It was a lot of fun! The episode is part of their “Fitting Room” series and it comes out mid July if I’m not mistaken. I can’t wait for you guys to check it out. I talked about a few cool trends happening this fall that I’m eager to try.
This year I told myself that in order to grow I will do things outside of my comfort level and feel the fear but do it anyway. I believe it’s really important because I’ve turned down so many AMAZING opportunities due to fear in the past and this year I will not do that to myself.
Anyway, I was able to capture a few behind the scene pictures so I hope you guys enjoy this little sneak peek. Love you and stay positive!Rock My Look: Black skirt: Arden B (similar) Peplum top: Bought at a store in Paris called Bershka (Found this super cute one from ASOS here) BCBGeneration booties (More affordable black bootie here)
IMG_7300




IMG_7327
IMG_7340
IMG_7343
IMG_7370
IMG_7375
IMG_7377
IMG_7378
IMG_7380
IMG_7386
IMG_7391
IMG_7402
IMG_7412

IMG_9787

Modern Sweetheart Floor-Length Quinceanera Ball Gown Evening Prom Dress




Silhouette: Ball Gown
Train: Cathedral
Embellishment: Pick-ups
Hemline: Floor-Length
Neckline: Sweetheart
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Waist: Natural
Back Details: Zipper-up
Body Shape: All Sizes
Occasion: Quinceanera
Style: Chic, Modern
Fully Lined: Yes
Built-in Bra: Yes
Petticoat: No


No comments:

Post a Comment